The Privileges of ATTM’s membership are:
1. Participate in any supporting activities of enterprises, evolve the service, and marketing of Thai tourism and will convey many positive impact to Thai economy and society.
2. Participate in the advocating activities of arranging or engaging events of marketing with tourism institutions from all of government, public, and private sector as the purpose of public relationship (PR) for the product and service of Thai tourism to fulfil the mission statement of ATTM successfully.
3. Participate in the promotion activities and facilitate the businesses of tourist industry for the trip to create the marketing of tourism, both of domestic and international.
4. Participate in activities concerned with the statistical analysis and study. And the direction of development of the country.
5. Attend the seminars that arranged by ATTM for improving human resource management in Tourism industry in order to standardize service as equal to the international standard. The activities will be certified by well recognized public and private organizations in every time for the consumer to be aware of the benchmark of tourism’s products and services in Thailand and ASEAN.
6. Participate in the coordination of the joint agreement, rules for the commercial practices to guide the side to be put into action.
7. Participate in advocating activities that will strengthen the good relationship of every members from every institution and organization regardless of politics by cooperating with the government to develop and strengthen ethics.
8. Participate business improvement activity of members to create and distribute good causes to the society.